Tunnel of Trees 14 oz Wooden Wick Tumbler Candle
Envision falling leaves and crisp mornings when burning this candle. The tunnel of trees is one of the most beautiful drives in Northern Michigan, filled with multi colored leaves and rolling hills. This candle emanates the fresh air along with crisp musky leaves. A great masculine and calming candle to burn all year round.
Top-Cinnamon bark, Flowering Clove
Middle-Tobacco Leaf, Cassia, Black Dahlia
Base-Patchouli, Sandalwood, Raw Sugar
Contains essential oils of patchouli, orange, cumin, and cinnamon bark
- Hand Poured in Boyne City, Michigan
- 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Soot Free
- Sustainable and Eco Friendly Wooden wick
- Soothing Crackling noise
- Tumbler Glass can be reused!
- 70-90 Hour Burn Time
- Trim wick to 0.2 Inches each burn time
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours
- Only burn on level surface away from pets, children, and flammable items.